Concord Summer Lacrosse League 2023 will take place this year
Please visit this page prior to the season for COVID guidelines for players and fans.
How to Register
- Go to concordrec.myrec.com
- Click on the Account tab at the top and then “create account”.
- Follow the instructions, starting with the primary account holder.
- Click on Edit Members to add a person to your account (if applicable).
- Once account is created, under the REGISTER at the top of the page, click PROGRAMS.
- Select Concord Summer Lacrosse League, which is listed under “Youth & Adult Sports”.
- Click Register next to the team you plan on playing for.
- Complete registration and payment. (Must agree to league disclaimer in order to participate)
- League will provide uniforms which must be worn.
- Players will provide full complement of equipment.
- Players must sign waiver on back of this form.
- Parent (if minor) or Spouse (if married) must also sign waiver.
- Games will be played Tues., Wed., and Thur., nights
- Cost per player $180 payable to: TOWN OF CONCORD
- Team members will be notified of status by June 19.
We will do everything possible to safely complete our scheduled games. This may include waiting for storms to pass by. In the event that the games are not played they will be made up on the following Thursday.